Be a team player with us! At Hensel Recycling, we believe in fair cooperation and work together to find the best solutions for our customers.
Through trust, openness, tolerance and respect, we create a working atmosphere which allows you to introduce new ideas and unconventional
and unusual concepts. Not just when it comes to preserving precious metals, but also as an employer – we are your first choice.
• All kind of customer service related issues
• Assist and support Sales Director
• Raising all kind of documents (e.g. settlements, credit notes,…)
• Organizing collections, transport of material
• Communicate with customers
• Enter data into the ICRM
• Calculate precious metal prices
• Collaborate/ exchange of information with Operations Manager und lab
• Raising fixing calculations
• Selling precious metals
• Other administration jobs as mentioned in the advertisement
You have completed a commercial apprenticeship, perhaps even a banking apprenticeship, and enjoy working in a team. You are confident
with interactions in English and are familiar with modern means of office communication. In addition, you are highly service-oriented and
can maintain an overview, even in stressful situations.
Professional experience in a similar position is preferable – working hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. We place special importance on correct,
friendly and courteous manners, as well as a neat appearance. Responsible conduct, absolute trustworthiness and loyalty are also among
We offer you the advantages of a medium-sized business – short decision-making paths, personal contact with colleagues at all levels, a
familial work atmosphere. If we have aroused your interest, we would be happy to receive your complete application documents, preferably
via email, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.