Be a team player with us! At Hensel Recycling, we believe in fair cooperation and work together to find the best solutions for our customers.
Through trust, openness, tolerance and respect, we create a working atmosphere which allows you to introduce new ideas and unconventional
and unusual concepts. Not just when it comes to preserving precious metals, but also as an employer – we are your first choice.
• De-canning catalytic converters
• Work compliant with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and Risk Assessments (Respirator Protective Equipment/ Personal Protective Equipment mandatory during de-canning as Refractory Ceramic Fibre is a potential carcinogenic!)
• Help in the production
• Packing/unpacking of material
• Loading/unloading of lorries
• Drive fork lift
• Maintain the warehouse/production area clean
• Hoovering of the floor
• Any works related to the recycling of catalytic converters
• Manual skill is desired
• Professional experience in the commercial sector is an advantage
• Independent and careful way of working
• Layer willingness
• Activity can be trained – an appropriate training is guaranteed
• Physical capacity is required
• Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8.30-17.00), 30 minutes lunch break unpaid.
We offer you the advantages of a medium-sized business – short decision-making paths, personal contact with colleagues at all levels, a
familial work atmosphere. If we have aroused your interest, we would be happy to receive your complete application documents, preferably
via email, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.